Aruba Beach

Thread: Private ATV Tour Itinerary - Need Your Help!

Private ATV Tour Itinerary - Need Your Help!

First timers to Aruba planning on taking a Private ATV tour during our stay. We can set our own itinerary and have 4 hours to explore the island with the guide.

I definitely want to see the Natural Pool and the Baby Natural Bridges. What other sites can you only get to by ATV / Jeep that are must see? My husband and I will have a car rental to hit all of the other hot spots that do not require an ATV or 4x4 vehicle. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

We did a private 4 hours ATV tour with Kini Kini last June. Basically spent as much time as possible at the Natural Pool as we could, stopping at some other spots along the way for some photos. Most other places in Arikok National Park are accessible by car, though a SUV is more comfortable.

Thanks, Lisa. I read one of your previous posts in another thread and I plan on using Kini Kini.

This is our first trip to Aruba, so I don't want to spend all my time at the Natural Pool and Natural Bridges. I do want to see as much as possible that is only ATV accessible. Any other recommendations? I'm hoping to get some amazing Aruba pictures on this excursion.

We'll use our rental car for all of the other sites at another time. Any suggestions here as well?

Quote Originally Posted by alwayzrunning View Post
    I do want to see as much as possible that is only ATV accessible. Any other recommendations? I'm hoping to get some amazing Aruba pictures on this excursion.
    You are welcome.

As I said, most other places in Arikok National Park are accessible by car, though a SUV is more comfortable. The roughest portion of the island is right there in Arikok National Park and you will be riding the ATV who a good ways before you get to the trail which leads down to the pool. For an idea of what that trail looks like check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKB1jSWXij0