Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Private Island Tour Vs Jeep Tour

Brendielee ~ thanks for posting on here! When you went with Cerry, did you go at the start of your trip or towards the end, and did you tell him where you wanted to go , or did he make suggestions?? We are doing the same snorkeling tour that you did with Stuart! I am glad to hear that you liked it ~ getting excited!! Thanks

Hi Kristy,
    We went on on tour on our second day there. He picked us up right at the resort and asked us what we wanted to see along with suggesting the sights that are popular in Aruba. Some we chose to go to, others we said we didn't care to see. He took pictures for us, and with us. He even picked us up to take us back to the airport at the end of our vacation! Have fun! I only have 36 days to go until I'm back in Aruba.
    Next Aruba trip in

It sounds like Beach time iss important to you. When we did a jeep tour with ABC, I didn't feel liike we had enough time to really enjoy Baby Beach, even though it was part of our tour. Ssame with the Natural Pool, it seemed like as soon as we got there it was time to go. We loved the jeep tour and seeing the sites, but its definitely not ideal for beach time.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Excursions/Island Tour

Thanks all who have helped me with all my questions!! I think I finally have it figured out ~
    I was able to get in touch with Bully and we are going to do a 3-4hour tour with him on the 2nd day we get there ~ just to get to know the island, etc
    We also have a shorter snorkel trip planned with Arubabob ~
    That is all I am going to schedule now, and just enjoy the Radisson and surrouding area. (because I know it will go by fast!)
    Anything else that comes up that we might want to do, then we will just sign up there ~ or make a list and go back to Aruba again!!
    Thanks!! We leave Tuesday morning ~ and can't wait!
    I will be sure to post about our trip when we come back

Aruba since 1979
    i merged the new thread of your decision to use bully into the existing thread.

glad you have made your decisions/plans!!

excellent :-)

Oh, thanks ~ I should of put it there in the first place! Glad you are on the ball!

Aruba since 1979
    No thanks and I am far from being on the ball haha

I figured the original thread needed completion.

Enjoy and safe flights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12