Aruba Beach

Thread: Private jeep tour?

Private jeep tour?

On our last full day in Aruba last year we got information on private jeep tours where the driver would take you to which sites you wanted to go & as long as you wanted to be there or not at all. I can't find the brochure/information he gave us. We're going to Aruba in the near future & I was hoping someone could help me out. We did the one jeep tour where someone in the group drives, you go to the various sites & the water park at the end on our first visit (this is our 5th visit). Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    MADI TOURS contact info
    click the link above for MADI TOUR info.
    Madi gets rave reviews.
    unfortunately her customer service is not up to what one would expect.
    she infrequently answers her emails.

Quote Originally Posted by SuefromNY View Post
    On our last full day in Aruba last year we got information on private jeep tours where the driver would take you to which sites you wanted to go & as long as you wanted to be there or not at all. I can't find the brochure/information he gave us. We're going to Aruba in the near future & I was hoping someone could help me out. We did the one jeep tour where someone in the group drives, you go to the various sites & the water park at the end on our first visit (this is our 5th visit). Thanks!

Kini Kini and ABC Jeep Tours also do private Jeep tours. I am a big advocate of private tours for those who have been to the island previously and know what SPECIFIC sights they wish to see. Imo, the most bang for your buck.