Aruba Beach

Thread: Questions about side trips in Aruba

Questions about side trips in Aruba

Hi,

I apologize if this is the wrong thread to ask this question, but here goes. Is it better to book side trips such as an island tour, snorkeling, etc. before we get to Aruba, or should we wait until we get there?

Also, I have seen mentioned Bluegreen Tours and possible freebies from them if we do the timeshare thing - can anyone elaborate?

We'll arrive on Aruba on December 1 and leave on December 17. We're frst-timers and very excited about our trip.

ESLDeb

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

re: the BLUEGREEN presentation.
    the sales presentation is not worth the "freebie" imo.
    but, if you have a couple of hours and the interest then do it.
    if you are considering signing on the dotted line, private message me first.
    (my husband and i own a huge amount of Bluegreen points by converting all of our fixed week lacabana units into points. we have more points than brains)

you cannot go wrong booking early, especially an island tour.

you will be in aruba during the last of the quiet time lull before christmas. i do not see any real reason why you have to book anything ahead of time with the exception of particular restaurant reservations.

if you want to dine at the following, reservations are always recommended:
    Madame Janette
    Cooks
    Flying Fishbone
    Passions
    Windows on Aruba

head over to the Culinary and Culture section

we will be on aruba dec 11- 25.
    Quote Originally Posted by ESLDeb View Post
    Hi,

I apologize if this is the wrong thread to ask this question, but here goes. Is it better to book side trips such as an island tour, snorkeling, etc. before we get to Aruba, or should we wait until we get there?

Also, I have seen mentioned Bluegreen Tours and possible freebies from them if we do the timeshare thing - can anyone elaborate?

We'll arrive on Aruba on December 1 and leave on December 17. We're frst-timers and very excited about our trip.

ESLDeb

Thank you

You will laugh, but I couldn't remember where I posted my question and found it purely by accident! Thanks for the answers.

We're staying at La Cabana from Dec 3-17 - must change condos at end of first week. Staying first two nights at MCV Eagle Beach.

Would love to meet up.

Deborah