Aruba Beach

Thread: Quick cruise stop - What to do

Question Quick cruise stop - What to do

I will be visiting for the first time on February 2, 2012. It's a stop on our cruise and we arrive at 12:00 noon and leave at 10:00 pm.

Any suggestions on what do to while there?

Aruba since 1979
    In a Aruba for just a day

check out the above link.

also go to the Getting Around Aruba thread and read of private island tours

i recommend, taking an island tour that includes a visit to Baby Beach.
    or if you choose not to go to Baby Beach, then maybe a few hours at Eagle or Palm or Arashi beach. Some of the resorts sell day passes that allow you to use their palapas and lounges on the beach. Moomba Beach up near the holiday inn at palm beach has lounges that you can rent. Radisson, based on availability has lounges to rent for the beach.

Dinner suggestions.........downtown COOKS or Que Pasa or Cubas Cookin all, a short distance from the place where your ship docks.

welcome to the forum

Anywhere I can feel the sun and the nice aruban breeze!
    Hey there!

Could you talk a little about you. Do you like to go to a beach and catch some sun or do you prefer to do physical activities? Are you the type to shop around or do you prefer to learn about the culture of the places you visit and go to the musuem or go to a zoo or a butterfly farm? What is it that you like to do in the evening? What kind of foods do you prefer?

What is it that you prefer to do?

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/f10/

spend some time on this categoryQUOTE=reenwad;204043]I will be visiting for the first time on February 2, 2012. It's a stop on our cruise and we arrive at 12:00 noon and leave at 10:00 pm.

Any suggestions on what do to while there?[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Dinner suggestions.........downtown COOKS or Que Pasa or Cubas Cookin all, a short distance from the place where your ship docks.

welcome to the forum
    OR, for a romantic dinner on the beach, Passions is a short, affordable taxi ride from the cruise terminal.

Missou - I like it all! Love food, love shopping, love physical activity, and also love lounging at the beach. I don't like the tourisy stuff like the butterfly farm, etc since I live in a resort area and we have all that stuff.

I was thinking of trying to get Madi and take a trip to the Natural Pool.

we used ABC jeep tour for half day tour. then wound up at the radisson beach til sunset. Awesome by the way.
    Loved our day so much we decided to try a land vacation the following year.
    Loved it so much we went back the next year and got us a time share

jaw
    We suggested to some friends that they take a private tour by Cerry. He picked them up at the dock in a Van and took them on a 2 to 3 hour tour all over the island. It is a great way to see Aruba for the first time, when you have a limited stay.

Do a search on this site 'private tours by Cerry' and you will find contact information and comment about his service. There are others,who do private tours, but I know that Cerry gave a good tour for our friends.

You can do the tour then eat. I would suggest Que Pasa in the downtown area.