Aruba Beach

Thread: Rancho Ponderosa or Gold Mine for horseback riding?

Rancho Ponderosa or Gold Mine for horseback riding?

Has anyone been on both of these horseback riding tours to compare? They look similar, and both well liked. Didn't know if there is any difference between the two.

Aruba since 1979
    both good , both get good reviews.
    look at pricing and tours and make your decision that way.

if there is a natural pool tour, be advised that it is not an easy ride for you and not an easy trek for the horses. the countryside tours and beach tours are good.

:-)

I went on the Rancho Ponderso ride a few years ago after not being on a horse for a very long time and had a good ride. Not to difficult and enjoyable. I agree that the Natural Pool ride is a tought one for you and the horse. . . . . Look for the best price and go for it. .

Tom and Stanley

Been riding with Gold Mine Ranch a few times now and love it! Smaller ranch so alot less people (if any) in your group.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Thanks everyone - those are helpful things to know!

We have done Ponderosa twice and LOVED it. There were only about 8 people in our group ( and 4 were from my family). We went to the Gold Mine and rode along the each as well. Has some awesome pics. Had the whole fam with the water in the background. It was beautiful!! The guides were a hoot and knew their stuff. I would HIGHLY recommend it. Have fun!!!