Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Renisance Private Island

Renisance Private Island

I will start by introducing myself My name is Mike and I am from CT. I will be coming to Aruba on April 6th this will be my 9 or 10th time (ive lost track) We own a condo at the Costa Linda, last time ive been to the island was in 2009 for my honeymoon. Ok enough about me
    My question is is there any other way to get to the Renaissance private Island with out being a guest at the hotel. I have been out there before but i happened to have a relative staying at the Renaissance the same time I was on the Island. My wife and I love it out there and would like to take the other couple we will be traveling with out there (they have never been to Aruba before). Any ideas, suggestions, or info is greatly appreciated. Thanks and Cheers!

Aruba since 1979
    Hi and welcome to the forum. The answer is yes based on crowds. I think the day pass is about $80 includes a lunch alcoholic beverage and the the beach and lounges. Tickets can be bought at the marina front desk.

Great! Thanks for the info!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by miky2884 View Post
    I will start by introducing myself My name is Mike and I am from CT. I will be coming to Aruba on April 6th this will be my 9 or 10th time (ive lost track) We own a condo at the Costa Linda, last time ive been to the island was in 2009 for my honeymoon. Ok enough about me
    My question is is there any other way to get to the Renaissance private Island with out being a guest at the hotel. I have been out there before but i happened to have a relative staying at the Renaissance the same time I was on the Island. My wife and I love it out there and would like to take the other couple we will be traveling with out there (they have never been to Aruba before). Any ideas, suggestions, or info is greatly appreciated. Thanks and Cheers!
    HINT...each room is given 4 keys, or I should say entitled to 4 keys. Read between the lines...

Hi Miky2884:

Welcome to the Forum.

Ed

Miky2884, I read your post wrong and assumed you had a relative there while you would be there now....
    Book one nite and stay there and you can get 2 days outa the provate island without paying the 75 per person 4 per room.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by miky2884 View Post
    You can book a room for 4 for 1 night and go to the island for 2 days. They will give you a room key each whenever you show up in the morning for an early check in i you tell them you want to go to the private island but wont let you actually check in untill 3 or 4. the next morning tell the desk you are checking out but want to go to the island for the day and they will check you our but you keep your key. We have done this several times when we needed a night between timeshares or before or after our timeshare. Room costs about $280 for 4 but gets you 2 days on the private island if you want them.

hmmm, just what I said.....lol

Aruba since 1979
    and you might be able to get the room cheaper than $280 by using priceline or cheapcaribbean

good idea cindy and arubabob!

:-)
    Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    You can book a room for 4 for 1 night and go to the island for 2 days. They will give you a room key each whenever you show up in the morning for an early check in i you tell them you want to go to the private island but wont let you actually check in untill 3 or 4. the next morning tell the desk you are checking out but want to go to the island for the day and they will check you our but you keep your key. We have done this several times when we needed a night between timeshares or before or after our timeshare. Room costs about $280 for 4 but gets you 2 days on the private island if you want them.

Thanks for all the idea guys, I should have kept one of my cousins keys from last time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast