Aruba Beach

Thread: Sailing, ATV and more

Opinions & recommendations watned!! : 0 )

I will be in Aruba for the first time in a little more than 2 weeks!!! (i can't wait)

This forum so far has been EXTREEEEMLY helpful, so I was hoping to get a few more answers.

So far I'm planning on going to Passions, The Old Man and the Sea, and Flying Fishbone for dinner.

For activities I was thinking of doing a Sunset Dinner Sail thru Red Sail Sports, a half day ATV tour thru Kini Kini Tours, climbing the Hooiberg and horseback riding with Rancho Notorious or Rancho la Ponderosa.

~Any opinions on the vendors that I'm considering going to or possibly better recomendations??

I would appreciate any opinions and recommendations, and if you think there is something I should add to my list, please do so.

Last edited by PR83; 08-21-2008 at 09:21 AM.

It is really good itiner. You will see how can you do that. If you want to more recommendation, I will give some.
    Sunset dinner: El Faro Blanco (Italian Restaurant near California Lighthouse) it is great. Beautiful.
    Seafood diner in an autentic Aruban : Driftwood Restaurant (almost in the mainstreet)
    Best beaches: crowd: Palm Beach, less crowd: Druif Beach (opposite Divi Divi Resorts, near Tamarijn Res.), if you want to be alone in a beautiful seashore Bachelor's Beach (south-east cost close to BabyBeach)
    Activity: with tour to Natural Pool, minigolf (you will see where :-) ) snorkel alone in Boca Catalina or with tour Antilla Ship Wreck, Go to Renaissance Island (all day - it is really relaxing)
    Night life: MR JAZZ (do not miss that - Paseo Herencia Mall), Mambo Jambo when they have live music (caribbean rytm, amaiznig)

I've just arrived back. I tried these things, and I have to tell you it was all five stars amusement. I also use , and
    I wish you good time there.

i didn't use Kini Kini tours for my atv tour so i don't know how they are but i had allot more fun renting a jeep and seeing all the sites on my own and at my own pace.