Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: scuba diving operators

When I first started going to Aruba, I went with the hotel's operator Red Sail. I had a bad experience with the crew and the number of divers on board. I then went to Pelican, which is now Unique. I enjoyed that operator for a couple of years, but then became dissatisfied as they too became a "cattle" car. Based on research, I went with JADS Aruba last year and had a wonderful experience. They are based on Baby Beach, but their boat is near the airport. They pick you up from your hotel and the van is waiting for you when you get off the boat. Since I had booked a dive package, I left my gear on the boat and had no worries about doing so. I am returning next month and have booked an AOW course and plan to do other dives after. They take out small groups and are very attentive. Though they are not walking distance from the Hyatt, I did not mind the van ride at all.

Diving with JADS

I just made my first trip to Aruba with a group of divers and we went diving with several dive operaters. All were competent, but JADS stood out to me as being the most friendly, professional, and thorough. Kudos to JADS for a great diving experience; I can't wait to go back again!

Quote Originally Posted by rubytwoshoes View Post
    I just made my first trip to Aruba with a group of divers and we went diving with several dive operaters. All were competent, but JADS stood out to me as being the most friendly, professional, and thorough. Kudos to JADS for a great diving experience; I can't wait to go back again!
    Thanks for the report, I hear only wonderful things about JADS. Do they have a boat now or is it all shore dives?

Banned
    Manchebo Eagle Beach, Oceania Residences, Occidental
    We dive with Red Sail sports every year and had nothing but great experiences with them. We also have never been on one of their boats with more than 10 people.. Maybe its the time of year or that fact that we prefer the South Coast that the boat is never full, but I still love Red Sail's professionalism and experienced dive masters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12