Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GoatGreg

Thread: Segway Tours

My favorite place is Aruba, so anywhere on the island is perfect!!!

Segway Tours

Has anyone tried the Segway Tours Aruba? We always stay at Playa Linda and stay mainly in the Palm Beach area, but would like to take their tour of the Eagle Beach area. I'm just concerned about the traffic and being on one of these things and a DePalm Bus flies by!!!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    i would shoot them an email and ask about "traffic" and your concerns.
    i am very interested in knowing the answers.

http://www.segwaytoursaruba.com/tour...urs_aruba.html
    here is the link to their site
    i really cannot envision these on the streets? but maybe they are. i kind of envisioned them along the beach walkway when doing the palm beach tour

do they stay on sidewalks?

we did the segway tour at epcot a few months ago! awesome, the segways are a blast.

QUOTE=Bluesky;240117]Has anyone tried the Segway Tours Aruba? We always stay at Playa Linda and stay mainly in the Palm Beach area, but would like to take their tour of the Eagle Beach area. I'm just concerned about the traffic and being on one of these things and a DePalm Bus flies by!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks Andrea. I will send an email and let you know what they say.

when you get your answer please post it.....I would love to hear about it as well....I agree with andrea though....seems abit iffy having them on the road...and I agree with you....a depalm tour bus would blow you off the road !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Update on the Segway Tours. They no longer offer the Eagle Beach Tour. They are only running two tours. A short one (1 hour) to Malmok Beach and back for $35pp, and a second one to the Lighthouse with scenic stops along the way for $75pp for 2 hours. They will run the second one with a stop along the way to go snokeling for $100pp.

Arashi Beach, Boca Catalina Beach, Light house
    The one hour tour to malmok wound not be a bad trip....where do they start from?

They start from the parking lot behind the Moomboo Bar between Mariott and Holiday Inn.

Segway

My wife and I did the lighthouse tour when we there over Christmas. I can't remember the guys name (I think he was the owner) that took us out, but he was great! He is very good at explaining the operation and safety of the segway. Even with my wife's bad knees, it was easy to ride she absolutely loved it. We're ready to go again when we return next Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by GoatGreg View Post
    My wife and I did the lighthouse tour when we there over Christmas. I can't remember the guys name (I think he was the owner) that took us out, but he was great! He is very good at explaining the operation and safety of the segway. Even with my wife's bad knees, it was easy to ride she absolutely loved it. We're ready to go again when we return next Christmas.
    GoatGreg, thanks for posting, I think John and I will try that. I've always wanted to try a segway!!