Aruba Beach

Thread: Share a fishing charter Sept. 21st -25th

Share a fishing charter Sept. 21st -25th

We are looking to share a fishing charter any day between the 21st-25th. Most charters are about 400 for up to 6 people, 4 hour trip. Much less expensive when the cost is split...We are first timers to Aruba! We are a married couple in early 30's.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum
    enjoy your time in aruba and i hope you find a couple of folks to share your fishing charter.
    Quote Originally Posted by BGiehl View Post
    We are looking to share a fishing charter any day between the 21st-25th. Most charters are about 400 for up to 6 people, 4 hour trip. Much less expensive when the cost is split...We are first timers to Aruba! We are a married couple in early 30's.

The less crowded beaches & the Dutch bars
    I have shared split charters a few times in Aruba. Calling the various boats and asking about a the possibility of them helping in this endeavor has never worked out in Aruba, as it has in other places. What I have done is go down to the Marina on my first or second day and hang out for a bit. I check out the boats and make it known what I am looking for. I once got hooked up by the crew of a boat who had been approached by someone else looking for the same thing and another time by talking to another tourist fisherman. He and I ended up going out two times in the following week