Aruba Beach

Thread: Share/split Fishing Charter 10/1 - 10/5

Share/split Fishing Charter 10/1 - 10/5

Seeking party to share/split fishing charter preferably deep offshore trolling during 10/1/2010 - 10/5/2010. Thanks

Hello, We are interested. Perfect time, because we are going to be in Aruba on Sept 29 till Oct 5..
    Please let us know, did you book it yet.. I have been research all the charter boat for deep sea fishing.. but still haven't booked yet.

Nancy & Scott :0)

Scott
    We have not booked anything at this time. In the past I would research the web sites then spend a few hours at the marina to verify actual condition of the vessel, amount of fish actually caught and most importantly speak with the anglers and Captainís. Some have numerous stipulations, to the extent of how many fish you keep and so forth. Last trip we took fresh Mahi-Mahi to our favorite restaurant and they prepared it for us at very reasonable price. We have never had an issue with securing an available charter, not to mention you can schedule with current weather conditions.
    Thanks Tom email rpower@bellsouth.net

Hey Tom; Thanks for the info. I just email you ..
    Nancy & Scott

Tom, we will be there 9/30-10/7. Can you fit 2 more men on the boat? If so, how much would it be. We're staying at Marriott Ocean Club.
    Thanks,
    Craig cpmat2@optonline.net

Hello Tom; We are leaving this Wednesday. And wondering, if you can contact us when you arrive at the Westin. :0)
    Can't wait. :0)
    Nancy & Scott.