Aruba Beach

Thread: Shoping as an activity- Red Sox

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Shoping as an activity- Red Sox

Fellow Red Sox fans, ( Yankee's too)
    There is a great shop behind the Ren that sells Red Sox/Aruba t shirts. The shop is named I LOVE ARUBA. They offer T shirts withRed Sox, Patriots, Celtics and Bruins logo's. (knock offs ) but they also say Aruba on them. Real nice shirts. Also, they allow you to make a free call to Boston or NY. Nice souvenier to take home.
    The shop is a few doors down from Mathilde. It back up to the Renaissance marina towers and kinda faces Hong King.
    GO red sox...

Will they have any "I hate red sox" shirts

- Yankee Fan.

now Amit, you will not make yourself very popular on this site if you start on my red sox. I don't say anything bad about the yankee's, and NO, they don't have any of those t shirts. I was being nice to say that they have yankee shirts also...so, don't go down that road cindy

Oh Amit...don't mess with Cindy and her Red Sox . This is VERY serious business... DHL stinks

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Oh Amit...don't mess with Cindy and her Red Sox . This is VERY serious business...
    Arubalisa....don't mess with Cindy? Watch me....

Amit....so you're a Yankee fan looking for advice for your trip? Try a four hour nap mid-day in Aruba without sunscreen! That would be an unforgetable experience!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

hahaha funny thread. At this rate, I might make it out of the airport ain Aruba . As a Yankee fan, I had to chime in little bit .

Amit, you know this is all in fun...I was just trying to point out that that shop has great T's, and you can make a free call to NY or boston....us, Boston ! cindyo

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Amit, you know this is all in fun...I was just trying to point out that that shop has great T's, and you can make a free call to NY or boston....us, Boston ! cindyo
    No worries cindy. I know your intentions were good. I saw some red sox related thread and since I am yankee fan, I figure I add a comment or two for fun. You guys are great and have helped me a whole lot with this trip.

Those free calls is great, I was thinking about renting a cell phone.

Ooops...meant to post to another string. Sorry!
    Last edited by Zilgags; 06-06-2008 at 03:15 PM. Reason: posted to wrong string