Aruba Beach

Thread: shore fishing jan14th 2010

Cool shore fishing jan14th 2010

im bill and ill be at the tam jan14th 2010 with my wife. i like to fish early mornings. if anyone else will be fishing, let me know.

would love to watch. where do you plan on fishing and at what time??

fishing

im staying at the tam. my wife doesnt fish so ill be out there by 4:30 a.m i hope. this is our second time in aruba. last time i caught some great fish and hope to do the same this time. do you fish? were leaveing the kids at home with the grandparents. first vacation away from them in 6 years!

Aruba since 1979
    4:30 yikes!
    are the fish biting at that hour?

be careful out there in the dark

early morning or evening is the best. afternoon is o.k if no one is swimming

Billyboy

I am traveling to aruba on Feb 11th and staying at the mills on palm beach, i am taking a small spinning outfit and would like to fish in that area. Do you have any recommendations on what to use, spinners, spoons, bait or other. The Mills is behing the Rui Palace and Radisson. Feel free to email me if you would rather talk that way.

Quote Originally Posted by bouncr2 View Post
    I am traveling to aruba on Feb 11th and staying at the mills on palm beach, i am taking a small spinning outfit and would like to fish in that area. Do you have any recommendations on what to use, spinners, spoons, bait or other. The Mills is behing the Rui Palace and Radisson. Feel free to email me if you would rather talk that way.
    I am doing the same thing!!!! I am arriving on Feb.24 and staying at the Hyatt. I would like to know the same thing and areas close to Palm Beach to do some shore fishing.