Aruba Beach

Thread: Snorkeling gear Shop

Snorkeling gear Shop

Would it be against policy to make a recommendation for a Snorkeling gear online store that has been just wonderful to deal with? They have bent over backwards to help me out and help us decide what to buy. Let me know, or if someone wants to PM me, I can share.

Aruba since 1979
    go for it!

Leisure pro is a great site for dive gear, I stocked up on a lot of stuff from there over the last year or so.

http://www.leisurepro.com/

When I stopped wearing contacts, I thought my dive/snorkeling days were over. Dh found a website with amazingly affordable prescription masks.

If anyone is looking for a prescription masks I can highly recommend
    http://www.wintechsnorkeling.com/32-masks
    scroll down the page for the less expensive masks.
    They also carry child size masks available with prescription lenses.

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.

Topic ?

I too use Leisurepor both IRL and online, but.....

I find it hard to see what it has got to do with Aruba.
    If they had an outlet in Aruba or something like that it would fit great, but it is just a New York store.

At lest put it in off topics, otherwise where will you put the limit for what online store can have its own thread here.

P.S. This is in now way an attack on the original poster as he/she did everything they could, to ensure that they did not do anything wrong.

Carsten

Aruba since 1979
    this is ON topic

folks make suggestions and questions on where to buy
    water floats?
    luggage?
    airline tickets
    or even cruises out of aruba Cruise FROM and back to Aruba

etc....

leisurepro stays here
    it is related to snorkeling / activities
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzerjoy View Post
    I too use Leisurepor both IRL and online, but.....

I find it hard to see what it has got to do with Aruba.
    If they had an outlet in Aruba or something like that it would fit great, but it is just a New York store.

At lest put it in off topics, otherwise where will you put the limit for what online store can have its own thread here.

P.S. This is in now way an attack on the original poster as he/she did everything they could, to ensure that they did not do anything wrong.

Carsten
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 05-27-2009 at 08:49 PM.

I recently have used http://www.101snorkel.com/, and Jeff who must be the proprietor could not have been nicer. He gave me a discount just because I asked for one, and when I realized that I ordered a snorkel vest that was too small for my Oldest (I still think of the 16 YO as a kids), he said he'd just exchange it (the XL should cost more). His prices seemed very reasonable, and shipping was free. They have a coupon code going right now "summer" for 10% off. Good luck, can't wait till 6/19 to try out my new toys!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    glad that you posted swag!

it is to every member's benefit that all information is passed along

those of us that snorkel in aruba (or in messalonskee lake in oakland me) are always looking for good gear and good bargains and good customer service.

AND there is the front mounted snorkel/mask on that site that i am going to order NOW!

thanks
    andrea

I saw that, it looked interesting. I just ordered some dry bags, I hate to leave valuables in my car and prefer to snorkel with my stuff with me.

Aruba since 1979
    i actually ordered that makso/snorkel set up for my lap swimming.
    i have arthritis in my neck and if i want to swim freestyle, the rotary breathing is a killer.
    so, with the out front snorkel and mask combo i can swim the free without ever turning my head.

andrea

(sorry i took this thread off course)

Quote Originally Posted by swagmaster View Post
    I saw that, it looked interesting. I just ordered some dry bags, I hate to leave valuables in my car and prefer to snorkel with my stuff with me.