Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Snorkeling guide

Aruba since 1979
    a snorkelig adventure that your family might LOVE would be Arubabob snorkeling (not to be confused with seabob)

Quote Originally Posted by AudiaS4 View Post
    Snorkeling is our passion (me and my daughters). So thanks for posting these links.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    a snorkelig adventure that your family might LOVE would be Arubabob snorkeling (not to be confused with seabob)
    Actually...my grandson has one of these (he got for his birthday last year I think it was) and I honestly didn't care for it. The thing with snorkeling (to me) is that you should kinda go out and "drift". No sudden movements or splashing, not a lot of kicking and so on because you scare a lot of the sea life away into hiding. If you go out and just hover the surface for awhile, so many things come out that one would normally not see...especially if moving...and definitely if moving along quickly with one of those. Just my thoughts.

***edit*** I did read another post about this place and it does seem like an awesome tour. I normally wouldn't go for something like this (for the reasons above), but from what I have read, this is not a place to snorkel on your own d/t the water conditions and dangerous. So...I guess it would all depend on where we end up scuba diving at (this was one of the locations mentioned). If we go to the other location, then I might just have to try this out just to see the snorkeling there.
    Last edited by AudiaS4; 07-11-2017 at 01:13 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12