Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: snorkeling using the "propulsion/scooters/hand held devices"

Aruba since 1979

snorkeling using the "propulsion/scooters/hand held devices"

how many of you have gone snorkeling with Kent or Stuart at ArubaBob's Snorkeling?

we are hoping to go again in May.

it was a blast 2 years ago when we last did it.

I know that Sea Bob's excursions are now getting a lot of buzz... Too rich for our blood....

I haven't been yet, but plan to someday!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

We have not pulled the trigger on ArubaBobs too. I have to say we have emailed them for additional info and they are quite pleasant and helpful even though we did not book at the time. We hope to give them a try this coming December. I would love to hear first hand form some inside tips from some forum members too.

Thanks Sean and Susan

Aruba since 1979
    we had a wonderful time a couple of years ago.
    kent was in indiana, but stuart was our guide.
    the snorkeling was superb and we saw tons of fish.

using the propulsion thing (what is it called?) was terrific and made the snorkeling easier.
    there was a current.

i would go again in a heartbeat.

paul and i were planning on going on a snorkel adventure with arubabob (aka as forum member kent) on May 20…..currently i am sitting on ice pack dealing with tendonitis in my hip that is not only giving me hip pain, but the swelling is pressing on the sciatic nerve causing foot, leg and bum pain as well. i am afraid to book and fearing that wearing the fins might send my recovery into a tailspin.
    but we are considering going!!! if i don't do it, paul might as i sit on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    We have not pulled the trigger on ArubaBobs too. I have to say we have emailed them for additional info and they are quite pleasant and helpful even though we did not book at the time. We hope to give them a try this coming December. I would love to hear first hand form some inside tips from some forum members too.

Thanks Sean and Susan

We've used Aruba Bob, Kent, Stuart, with great satisfaction. There great hosts and aim to please . The "scooters" are superb. The pictures they took of us were phenomenal.

highly recommended.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Aruba since 1979
    yes the photos!! they take tons of photos and put them online in snapfish or one of the online places. folks can print or order or copy for themselves. we probably have 30 photos of us snorkeling from stuart.
    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    We've used Aruba Bob, Kent, Stuart, with great satisfaction. There great hosts and aim to please . The "scooters" are superb. The pictures they took of us were phenomenal.

highly recommended.

Boca Catalina Beach Marriott properties Mangel Halto for Snorkeling
    My wife and I went on our previous trip (not this last one, alas). We loved it. Kent is a great and patient guide and even though she was a reluctant snorkeler with only a couple of short snorkel trips under her belt, she raved about the hour + we spent with "ArubaBob." After about 10 minutes, she was totally acclimated to it. We loved the variety of coral, the changing depths of the reef and the sunken boat near the end. All in all, one of our all time favorite experiences in Aruba.

I am looking to rent just the Underwater Scooter without going on the tour. Has anyone rented a underwater scooter? Where did u get it and how much did it cost. My wife has MS but loves to snorkel but we like to do it on our own. Thanks for your help. Norm

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Aruba bob hands down!
    kent and Stuart are top notch
    check out their reviews on Trip Advisor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast