Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Snorkeling video

Hey Lisa! We really enjoyed the 3 trips you did with us and hope to see your family next summer. The way you were swimming, are you sure you aren't part FISH?? Aruba Bob
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

That was pretty cool. How deep do you go, the boat looked like you should be diving instead of snorkeling.

Mangel Halto, Arashi, Catalina Cove, Malmok, Andicuri Beach
    Hi Kent! Making my reservations as we speak for April 9 - 16th! It's spring break for my school district, so I'm taking advantage of the free week to come down and get my Open Water Scuba certification. Jeff will be staying home this trip, accountants can't travel the last week of tax season He's being very gracious by being excited for me though, lol! Hoping to travel with friends who also want to get their scuba certification.

Looking forward to taking some time and snorkel with you and Stuart. Will you be on the island that week?

Smile

Lisa, I will be there Jan 25 thru March 21 and then we really get busy in the lawn buisness so I will not be there that time. Where will you stay? I have a 2 bedroom at the Marriott if you need one. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Smile

Luvsun, The boat sits at 45 feet and you are right, you should really have tanks but Stuart and I manage to make it down to the boat. The pressure is pretty intense but you have to be able to hold your breath and equilize on the way down. It takes practice. Kent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12