Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Snorkeling w/ Kent aka ArubaBob

Smile

Thanks Lisa!

JoJo, you should just e-mail Stuart and he will get you set up on the calender. Just use the e-mail at the bottom. We will pick you up so thats not a problem. Cheers! Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Thanks Kent sound great!

Wow!

Wow! Iím in my 60ís, never snorkelled before and was very nervous at putting my face under the water, but I was amazed at how easy it was. Stuart watched me like a hawk and stayed close by my side until I got the hang of it, then I was away with the most amazing tropical fish and coral. Never seen anything like it. Then he got me comfortable with the scooter which allowed me to swim with the fish. I can honestly say itís been a long time since I enjoyed anything new so much. Thank you Aruba Bob!

Out of curiosity, is ArubaBob, Kent, Stuart or 'OTHER' ?

Smile

I am Kent Gerber or known as Aruba Bob. Stuart lives there full time and I spend about 20 weeks per year there.

My Dad was just in Aruba for his first time and he is 75 and he did a great job snorkling with the water scooter. We put a life jacket on him and the secret is to relax. Then its very easy. Kent or Aruba Bob
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Aruba since 1979
    i encourage all of you that want to communicate with kent to do it thru private message or thru his website.

before kent became a small business owner in aruba he was always talking up his snorkeling and invited folks to join him. that was no problem, not an issue.

things are different now and he is a business owner and he is now obligated to follow the forum rules about self promoting a business.

i encourage you fine folks to make it easier for kent.
    i do NOT want to site him with self promotions.
    please, if you want to review a snorkel adventure with kent, please do so in the activity or my aruba story as a testimonial.
    please if you want to make arrangements with kent's company, please contact him thru his website or by private message using the forum.

we have the rules that we have to follow and we cannot randomly enforce the rules..it has to be fair and consistent.

we do our darndest to make it a friendly and easy site for all.

thanks.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 11-22-2011 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    I am Kent Gerber or known as Aruba Bob. Stuart lives there full time and I spend about 20 weeks per year there.

My Dad was just in Aruba for his first time and he is 75 and he did a great job snorkling with the water scooter. We put a life jacket on him and the secret is to relax. Then its very easy. Kent or Aruba Bob
    Kent,

Saw the article(s) in the Aruba papers last week about your folks celebrating their anniversary in Aruba. Looks like a good time was had by all!!!

H

jaw
    Stuart guided 5 of us on a trip on 12/07/11. A prior reservation had been made and Stuart met us at Club Arias as instructed. Equipment was provided and we when to the beach to depart. Stuart instructed all of us about the equipment and made sure every one was fitted properly before departing. The members in our party were very grateful for the patience and instruction he provided. We successfully completed the tour and got to see lots of marine life and coral. All of us enjoyed the trip very much and would recommend the trip to others. Stuart did a great job in making us feel comfortable. None us were experienced snorkelers. The water scooters made it possible to cover a lot of territory without getting to tired. Pictures were taken and provided to us online.
    Last edited by jaw; 12-18-2011 at 12:53 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    Excellent. We hear great things about the company and guides!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaw View Post
    Stuart guided 5 of us on a trip on 12/07/11. A prior reservation had been made and Stuart met us at Club Arias as instructed. Equipment was provided and we when to the beach to depart. Stuart instructed all of us about the equipment and made sure every one was fitted properly before departing. The members in our party were very grateful for the patience and instruction he provided. We successfully completed the tour and got to see lots of marine life and coral. All of us enjoyed the trip very much and would recommend the trip to others. Stuart did a great job in making us feel comfortable. None us were experienced snorkelers. The water scooters made it possible to cover a lot of territory without getting to tired. Pictures were taken and provided to us online.

Kent is a great guy, im glad I had a chance to go snorkeling with him last time I was in aruba.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast