Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 63
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Snorkeling w/ Kent aka ArubaBob

  1. #51
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,929
    kent have you ever seen one of these little guys while snorkeling?
    we saw one that looked almost identical to this out at the rock sea wall at renaissance island.
    lizardfish aka sand diver
    ugly little sucker
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snorkeling w/ Kent aka ArubaBob-sand-diver-3.jpg  

  2. #52
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    kent have you ever seen one of these little guys while snorkeling?
    we saw one that looked almost identical to this out at the rock sea wall at renaissance island.
    lizardfish aka sand diver
    ugly little sucker
    We have seen them. Photos are on home computer where are not.

  3. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks to this web site and your reviews here I've decided to snorkel with Stuart/ArubaBOb in January 2013. I can t wait and like some of you am a year shy of 60 and going with family. I'm not the greatest swimmer but have snorkeled before and can get around. The scooter experience seems like it will be helpful.

    Hoping to add my own report when we return...but geeze its a year away and all I can do is dream.

    I'll return to thsi web site every once in awhile to see if any new posts arrive

  4. #54
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,929
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum gratefuldad
    Quote Originally Posted by thegratefuldad View Post
    Thanks to this web site and your reviews here I've decided to snorkel with Stuart/ArubaBOb in January 2013. I can t wait and like some of you am a year shy of 60 and going with family. I'm not the greatest swimmer but have snorkeled before and can get around. The scooter experience seems like it will be helpful.

    Hoping to add my own report when we return...but geeze its a year away and all I can do is dream.

    I'll return to thsi web site every once in awhile to see if any new posts arrive

  5. #55
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    Quote Originally Posted by thegratefuldad View Post
    Thanks to this web site and your reviews here I've decided to snorkel with Stuart/ArubaBOb in January 2013. I can t wait and like some of you am a year shy of 60 and going with family. I'm not the greatest swimmer but have snorkeled before and can get around. The scooter experience seems like it will be helpful.

    Hoping to add my own report when we return...but geeze its a year away and all I can do is dream.

    I'll return to thsi web site every once in awhile to see if any new posts arrive
    OMG rethink that right now, change to imediate !

  6. #56
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1

    Smile Arubabob Snorkel

    Had great individualized snorkel trip with Stuart.

    The best!

  7. #57
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,929
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.
    glad that you had a good snorkel adventure.
    Quote Originally Posted by shireley View Post
    Had great individualized snorkel trip with Stuart.

    The best!

  8. #58
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2

    wow...sounds great

    I can't wait to snorkel with aruba bob. We are planning our 4th trip to Aruba (we'll be heading back down in November). We've been snorkeling many times with both tours and by ourselves...but this REALLY has me excited!

  9. #59
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,929
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum MM.
    Quote Originally Posted by martinme View Post
    I can't wait to snorkel with aruba bob. We are planning our 4th trip to Aruba (we'll be heading back down in November). We've been snorkeling many times with both tours and by ourselves...but this REALLY has me excited!

  10. #60
    Senior Member ctfirewife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Boca Prins, Mangel Halto & just about any spot with my little family.
    Posts
    231

    Thumbs up

    Just got back, went with Stuart on Saturday. Had the most amazing time!

    There were 4 of us and it was a wonderful experience.

    The scooters are easy to use and Stuart gives you all the gear and instructions you need. He makes you feel very safe and exudes confidence. I am a decent swimmer but am carrying a bit of baby weight with me and had a hard time in the rougher part on our way out. I told Stuart I was having a hard time and he changed our course a bit to make it easier for me. He told me that if ever I was having trouble I could swim along side him and that made me feel better. I ended up doing most of it on my own but during a particularly narrow channel through some coral, he guided me side by side through it and I am so glad we did. He took us to some amazing spots and the fish were breathtaking. We saw a giant sea slug and a moray eel!

    At one point during our swim, one of my flippers fell off and luckily I found it right away and he secured them both back on for me. Only me could these things happen to!
    We all had a great time and HIGHLY recommend Stuart and Kent to anyone looking for a different snorkeling experience. We have snorkeled with Jolly Pirates a few times in the past as well as at Baby Beach and this far surpassed any of those trips not only in the beauty that we saw in the water below but in the personal attention.

    I hope you have as great a time as we did and we can't wait to go again in January 2013!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO