Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soul Beach Fest

Soul Beach Fest

Have they announced who will be at the Soul Beach Music Fest. this year? They don't have it on the website yet, but I thought maybe it would have been in the paper there.
    Thanks!

Thanks, but I just was wondering if they had announced who was going to be there this year. I am sorry if I put this in the wrong place in the forum.
    Thanks again Arubalisa, I will just keep going into the website to see if it changes.

Aruba since 1979
    from the aruba.com link that lisa provided
    Held on Memorial Day holiday weekend, the Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival is a star-studded event. The two-night concert series has featured artists including Maze, Sean Paul, Chaka Khan, Wyclef Jean, India Arie, the Gap Band, Boyz 11 Men, Lauryn Hill, Nina Sky, Anthony Hamilton, Alicia Keys, Brian McKnight, Wayne Brady, Estelle, Jamie Fox, Etana, Robin Thicke and Common. Venue: Adjacent to Havana Beach Club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post

I guess they haven't announced who will be there this year. Thanks for this tho. I was thinking maybe it had been in the paper in Aruba. They haven't updated the website with who is going to be there yet.
    Again--as always--thank you both!
    Pat

Aruba since 1979
    Doesn't this site statement give the list of participating performers"

Held on Memorial Day holiday weekend, the Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival is a star-studded event. The two-night concert series has featured artists including Maze, Sean Paul, Chaka Khan, Wyclef Jean, India Arie, the Gap Band, Boyz 11 Men, Lauryn Hill, Nina Sky, Anthony Hamilton, Alicia Keys, Brian McKnight, Wayne Brady, Estelle, Jamie Fox, Etana, Robin Thicke and Common. Venue: Adjacent to Havana Beach Club.

OR are these performers PAST performers?

Quote Originally Posted by Love Aruba View Post
    I guess they haven't announced who will be there this year. Thanks for this tho. I was thinking maybe it had been in the paper in Aruba. They haven't updated the website with who is going to be there yet.
    Again--as always--thank you both!
    Pat

No it says "has featured artists including" these are the people that have been there, not who is there this year. (at least that is how I read it)
    Their website doesn't say who will be there this year, yet. Thank you for trying to help me tho.

I have heard from a source that so far they have secured Mary J Blige and Toni Braxton so far. Not my cup'o'tea but i'm sure there will be a lot of happy woman

Thanks! Let me know if you hear of any others, please.

They have the final lineup and schedule on the website.

www.soulbeach.net
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast