Aruba Beach

Thread: speed boat rides??

abj

speed boat rides??

ok last year when we were in aruba we saw people being pulled on tubes by speed boats. anyone know where i can get info on those?

also is there anyplace that just takes you out for a ride around in a speed boat? kinda like sight seeing but cruising in a speed boat type of thing?

so far our list of things to do are:

Tranquilo- i was thinking the lunch cruise, but also think the sunset would be cool too.

KUKOO KUNUKU - sounds like fun.

desert side of the island
    - gonna take two days in the jeep we rented and check out the desert side of the island and as much of the sights that we can.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    avj..read the report gretch made on the boats b4 you decide to go.

abj
    gotta link?

abj
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    avj..read the report gretch made on the boats b4 you decide to go.

this it? Small mishap, although fantastic trip

the tube incident?

yea that can happen. but i'm stupid and still want to do it. yea i still think i'm 14 at times but man its fun.. well till the next day when your sore..lol my shoulder still isnt right from last years trip.

abj, when you do the North side you can see just about everything in a day, but even in a jeep my advice is stat out of the sand, very soft & if by chance you get stuck use the floor mats for traction. Also a lot of us are still teenagers at heart just with old bones! PS make a stop at Baby Beach at the end for a snorkel, then Charlies Bar in San Nicholas for a cold one on the way home.

abj
    sounds good. we were all over the desert last year i the jeep.. saw a bunch of things we wanted to check out but were dead set on finding the way around to the natural pool so we didn't stop to see them. i'll look up charlies now.. thanks for the advice..