Aruba Beach

Thread: Split fishing charter

Split fishing charter

I will be arriving in Aruba August 23 and leaving August 30 and am looking to split a charter fishing 4 hour trip. If you are interested contact me at jand42024yahoocom.

John, my husband and I are arriving on the 26th and are also looking to go fishing. Not sure if you've made your plans yet.

I am also going to be in Aruba 25-29 and am interested in fishing. Would rather do an all day trip than 4 hours, but would be agreeable to either

Zappa we are going out on the Melina for 1/2 day on the 28th and am not sure how many the boat will fit. There are three of us now possibly 4 but I can inquire with the Captain if you are interested?

Count me in. Five people might be too much for that size boat but let me know. Thanks.

Yep, 5 is too many, boat only holds four but I still don't know if the 4th is coming or not. I haven't gotten a reply from my contacts. Hopefully I'll hear something before you leave.

Thanks. Hope to hear from you by the 24th.

Sorry but there are 4 after all, I hope you get to go fishing while you are there!