Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tavilas

Thread: Suggestion for a Special Evening

Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Baby Beach

Suggestion for a Special Evening

Going to be in Aruba for our 17th visit , but need some suggestions on how to surprise my wife for a special day/evening. FYI already did the Spa thing and renwed our vous for our 25th on the eagle beach.
    want to make it different, after all we been married going on 28 years, been there done that and am runing our of ideas.

I highly recommend the Morningstar... AMAZING. Completely customized and all about you! it was fabulous!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suggestion for a Special Evening-img_1141.jpg   Suggestion for a Special Evening-img_1149.jpg  

Aruba since 1979
    helicopter tour and a nice dinner at LG Smith?
    Quote Originally Posted by tavilas View Post
    Going to be in Aruba for our 17th visit , but need some suggestions on how to surprise my wife for a special day/evening. FYI already did the Spa thing and renwed our vous for our 25th on the eagle beach.
    want to make it different, after all we been married going on 28 years, been there done that and am runing our of ideas.

Another vote for the private dinner sail on the Morning Star. We did this for our 10 yr. anniversary and although a little pricey, it was worth every penny! I would definitely do it again...it still remains to be one of THE highlights in all of our 24 trips to Aruba.

Dessert on the Morning Star in the photo below:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suggestion for a Special Evening-12.jpg  
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Baby Beach
    Thanks....Morning Star looks good but a bit pricey

Strea charters has a 2 hour sunset cruise for 2 for $200.
    http://www.streacharters.com/strea-c...ise-trips.html

I have not had the chance to finish my trip report (some emergencies at home ), but we snorkeled with Strea and I think it would be perfect for a sunset cruise.