Aruba Beach

Thread: Sunset Cruise.. Bugaloe Bar

Sunset Cruise.. Bugaloe Bar

We did a sunset cruise a few years ago and had a blast! I believe we departed from the pier that has the Bugaloe Bar on the end. I know that is DePalm Pier but I don't think this was a DePalm cruise. The crew had made their own mix CD of island music that they were selling at the end of the cruise. The crew and the customers were all rockin it at the end of the cruise. Great memories. We still enjoy that CD. Anyway, I would like to figure out what group that was. We did the DePalm cruise a few month's ago and it was not as much fun. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The Mi Dushi also departs from DePalm Pier.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

After thinking about it, it wasn't the DePalm Pier. It was the next pier down. Does anyone know who has a sunset cruise out of that pier?

Was it Red Sail? They leave from the pier near the Hyatt.

That's Piet's Pier in front of the Hyatt - Red Sail leaves from there.
    The other pier near the Holiday Inn is Pelican Pier - from there you have Pelican Adventures, Jolly Pirates, Octopus, and Black Pearl.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Tranquilo departs from there as well. In fact, we just booked a private sunset cruise with Anthony for next July.
    Walt
    "Vacation is what you make of it, take from it and what you leave behind."