Aruba Beach

Thread: Sunset cruise with Toddlers...

Sunset cruise with Toddlers...

Anyone go on one! I have a 3 yr old and a 1.5 yr old. Last year I went on one with my husband and cousins but it was 21 and over and we left the kids with my parents (we did the rope swing off the back and everything.it was a lot of fun!)

But this year I am going with my parents, my brother and his girlfriend and my family of 4 is there anything that we can all go on! My kids would def love the experience and I would have a lot of "help" with the kids if needed!

Thanks!
    We leave Dec 11th for a week!!!!!!!
    Last edited by jlk51496; 11-10-2010 at 11:35 AM.

Aruba since 1979
    if you have help with the toddlers then try the jolly pirates.

if no help then i would skip bringing the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by jlk51496 View Post
    Anyone go on one! I have a 3 yr old and a 1.5 yr old. Last year I went on one with my husband and cousins but it was 21 and over and we left the kids with my parents (we did the rope swing off the back and everything.it was a lot of fun!)

But this year I am going with my parents, my brother and his girlfriend and my family of 4 is there anything that we can all go on! My kids would def love the experience and I would have a lot of "help" with the kids if needed!

Thanks!
    We leave Dec 11th for a week!!!!!!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I'm totally thinking they will be BORED out of their minds...jmop.
    Been on 3 sunset, frankly no llittle kids on them, and knowing my niece and nephew on the snorkle cruises it was tough to watch them....jmop again....