Aruba Beach

Thread: Tee Time troubles at Divi golf

Tee Time troubles at Divi golf

I tried to reserve a tee time online several days ago at Divi Golf Course.

The website states you'll receive confirmation within 24 hrs. Well, it has been 5 days, no reply. I have emailed since to both the tee time email addy (twice) and the resort main email.

Normally, I'd say "oh well," and book a tee time at Tierra Del Sol...but we wanted to try a different course, and I gave my CC number as protection to the course against no shows for the tee time.

Anyone else have trouble with this and any suggestions?

I think if I don't hear back, I will need to go there when we arrive in Aruba Friday and check into it. We were planning to golf the following Tuesday (week from today! yippie).

I would think you would not have a problem, as a walk up. Since the Divi Links is 9 holes, I went twice around in June in just over 3 hrs.

I mentioned this elsewhere but...... I would contact James Kiley, Head Golf Profesional - It is season down there now and they do get backed up.

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

Call when you get to Aruba. Jan through March is prime time. June is a slow month. They also may reserve some times for their Divi members.
    Last edited by TomFrederick; 01-06-2010 at 02:47 PM.