Aruba Beach

Thread: Things to do while pregnant in Aruba

Question Things to do while pregnant in Aruba

Hi everyone! My name is Angela and my husband and I are taking our first trip to Aruba in a few weeks. I'm pregnant and I'm finding that there are some things I won't be allowed to do while on vacation - I can't go on the Jeep tour, I can't snuba or do the Seatrek. These were things my husband was really looking forward to doing. Can you please tell me some of my options for activities while on vacation other than relaxing by the pool/beach and eating - I'll be doing plenty of eating!

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

You can still rent a car and tour the island. There many great local areas to see and stop at.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Aruba since 1979
    you can snorkel
    eat
    beach/pool
    eat
    nightclubs
    eat

Sit under a palapa and dream about your future, stock up on sleep or just read a good book.
    Sit at any number of beach bars and drink a cool non-alcoholic beverage of your choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaD1031 View Post
    Hi everyone! My name is Angela and my husband and I are taking our first trip to Aruba in a few weeks. I'm pregnant and I'm finding that there are some things I won't be allowed to do while on vacation - I can't go on the Jeep tour, I can't snuba or do the Seatrek. These were things my husband was really looking forward to doing. Can you please tell me some of my options for activities while on vacation other than relaxing by the pool/beach and eating - I'll be doing plenty of eating!

Thanks so much in advance for your help!
    Sorry you guys are somewhat limited on activities, but that shouldn't hinder you from enjoying your vacation to the fullest! Just think, you will have something to look forward to in a couple years when the little one is ready to stay with the grandparents.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 07-28-2010 at 09:49 PM. Reason: per the rules

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    You could maybe do the helicopter tour. That's well worth the money!
    Snorkeling you have to do! Hit some of the different beaches! I think you'll be able to find plenty to do!
    My dh was bummed because he wanted to do the Seatrek but I went to Aruba with a double ear infection and they required a doctor's signature so it's on our list for next time.

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    We did the Black Pearl sunset tour tonight. It was very, very nice...and perfect for your situation. Everyone gets their own lounger for the trip. The open bar would not be good for you, but they have soft drinks and food that you can eat!

Smile Things to Do in Aruba While Expecting

Hi Angela,

Congratulations and don't worry about having fun in Aruba. On 2 separate trips to Aruba both my daughter and daughter-in-law were expecting. It didn't seem to inhibit their ability to swim, dance, eat, snorkle, fish, sail, etc. They are both athletic and were able to do about everything except for the obvious. The only thing my daughter was upset about missing out on was a couples massage with her husband. Don't worry and have a great time. We will be back in Aruba in 5 days with kids and grandkids and neither daughter or daughter-in-law is expecting this time! Let the party begin.

Thank you all so much for your suggestions!

Renaissance Island early in the morning floating on a raft.
    Do a sunset sail. That's one of our favorite things we do each trip.