Hi! I have been trying to responde to your pm and cannot seem to figure it out. Sorry!

In answer to your questions here goes:

Unfortunately our contact for Parasailing no longer works at the same location. He was a friend of a friend who gave us a great deal. The Arubans are more than happy to accomodate your every need therefore, if you want one of the members on the boat to take photo's I'm sure they will.

As far as snorkeling, there are many places on the island including Baby Beach where you can snorkel for free. All you need to do is rent equipment on the island for the week and your good to go. We found that De Palm Beach was wonderful however, there is a cost of approx. $70.00 ea. to go. Be sure to look through your paperwork (bag given at the airport) for coupons. We brought disposable underwater cameras with us ($10 - $12 at Walmart). There are so many beautiful fish to see that you could get lost taking pictures of all the different species. My husband and I took pictures of one another but again, I'm sure any one there would be happy to take a picture of the two of you.

Well, you must be so excited as yoru time is approaching very soon. My husband and I will be there from 10/23 - 11/6.

Have a wonderful vacation and enjoy everything there is to do out there. You'll be glad you did.

If you'd like to email me my address is SueBlk8286@yahoo.com