Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tours and Party Bus

Sassee,
    I booked the two tours online before we went to Aruba. I did that because I believe you get a discount for the kukoo kunuku if you book online. I just wanted to get everything booked and out of the way. I'm sure you can book both tours when you arrive in Aruba, but I liked knowing I was all set. All you need to do is print out your confirmation e-mail you get from the kukoo kunuku and call them when you arrive in aruba to let them know you arrived. They will call you on the day of your tour to tell you what time the bus will pick you up. If you don't get a call from them on the day of the tour, then just call them and they will tell you your pick-up time. For Depalm, I had to go to one of their offices at the Hyatt (I think) with my e-mail confirmation from them and they printed off our tickets. You could probably wait to book Depalm until you arrive because it will be much easier for you, but do the kukoo kunuku bus in advance. We had 30-40 people on our bus and they were running 3 full busses so it does book up. Enjoy and have a great time. We sure did. Just don't plan on wanting to do too much the day after the kukoo kunuku because you will likely be hung over. Just my little tip for you. Have fun
    Detroit Red Wings-2008 Stanley Cup Champions

Digger - Thanks so much for your advice and expertise! I will definitely book the Kukoo Kunuku in advance in order to take advantage of the discount...every little bit helps! My husband and I are soooo excited to get back to Aruba and do some things that we haven't done on previous trips! To me, that's one of the wonderful things about Aruba...you can do as much or as little as you want to do. If you don't get to do certain things, oh well, no big deal because you know you'll be back! Thanks again!
    Taunya
    ~9th trip to Aruba September 11-21, 2011 Celebrating our 9th Wedding Anniversary~

Sassee: I am glad to help out anyway that I can. Everyone on here was so helpful for my trip and I want to try and return the favor. My wife and I feel the same way you and your husband do. We are talking of the things we want to do next time and we did quite a bit on our last trip. Please post of your kukoo kunuku experience here when you get back because I would love to hear how it went. That was one of the best and craziest nights we had on the island. If you get Big Daddy as your tour guide and Slick Vic as your bus driver, hang on for one crazy and fun night.
    Detroit Red Wings-2008 Stanley Cup Champions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12