Aruba Beach

Thread: Tranquillo is gone on our date & We've Done Jolly

Tranquillo is gone on our date & We've Done Jolly

What is the other - highly recommned snorkel/sail tour?

We did Jolly Pirates & enjoyed it - but we wanted to try a differnet one this year 0 i just got an e-mail that the TRanquillo will be at Bonaire on the date we want to snorkel. What is the other company that everyone picks?

Thanks!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We really liked to Depalm boat for either sunset sail or snorkle cruise. Both were worth the $$ we spent. Nice big boat, good drinks, nets to lay in...try it !

Aruba since 1979
    there is a boat named OCTOPUS that runs an excursion similar to tranquilo.

i have not heard much about the OCTOPUS and her owner jethro in the past yr.
    i will look into it and see what i can find.

the boat that cindy mentioned gets good reviews.

Thanks!! I really like the idea of snorkeling at different site then Jolly Pirate - just to see more stuff!!

We've been on the Octopus several times and love it but....it does go to the same snorkeling spots as the Jolly Pirates.

The only other one I know that goes to the south side like the Tranquilo is Strea Charters.

http://www.streacharters.com/strea-c...ng-cruise.html
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

We have taken the Red Sail snorkeling trip which leaves from the Hyatt and gone out with Delphi, also from Palm Beach (can't remember the name of the boat). Both go to basically the same spots as the Jolly Pirate - the Antilla wreck and a second sight. Red Sail is very professional and takes about 30-40 people while Delphi is a smaller boat and probably hold about 20 snorkelers. the crews are very nice to deal with on both.

Thanks!
    I have sent an e-mail to Strea Charters as they go the other way to snorkel.

We did a sunset snorkel sail with Black Pearl and loved it...2 snorkel stops and a very knowledgeable, friendly crew! It was a short 3 hour sail and very low key and relaxing.