Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Tranquilo

  1. #1
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,921

    Tranquilo

    Capt Anthony gave me the A-OK to post this video from his facebook page.

    It is his dog Buster and Buster's adventure.
    My guess is it is a day in the life of Buster.

    It is pretty cool.

    Who has sailed with Buster and Capt Anthony on Tranquilo?


    http://vimeo.com/57294732

  2. #2
    Senior Member KATH2ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Radisson, Gilligans
    Posts
    975
    That is so cute,, Buster has a great and happy life, happy for the little guy,, don't know if he should mess around to much with that snake

  3. #3
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,921
    omg that snake. omg i hate snakes
    Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    That is so cute,, Buster has a great and happy life, happy for the little guy,, don't know if he should mess around to much with that snake

  4. #4
    Member Bluesky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My favorite place is Aruba, so anywhere on the island is perfect!!!
    Posts
    32

    Tranquilo

    We sailed on the Tranquilo for the first time last year and loved it!! We have already booked it again this year. Can't wait!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Chrisvec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    Posts
    262
    We have never sailed on the Tranquilo but were looking at their lunch cruise to the south side of the island. Does the boat have places to sit other than around the edge and top. I have not seen that many pictures of it. I looked at a few but couldn't really tell.
    9th trip to Aruba in

  6. #6
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Yes, there is a covered seating area towards the back of the sailboat.

  7. #7
    Senior Member danadog56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    everywhere and anywhere
    Posts
    2,798
    Buster Rocks !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

  8. #8
    Senior Member Chadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Arikok Antilla Natural pool
    Posts
    1,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisvec View Post
    We have never sailed on the Tranquilo but were looking at their lunch cruise to the south side of the island. Does the boat have places to sit other than around the edge and top. I have not seen that many pictures of it. I looked at a few but couldn't really tell.
    When we were on Tranquilo, there was a group that pushed their way on to the boat first and took up the small area under cover for the whole trip, never once moving from their seats. I got burned to a crisp and was in serious pain for a number of days. Be very careful.

  9. #9
    Member Bluesky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My favorite place is Aruba, so anywhere on the island is perfect!!!
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    When we were on Tranquilo, there was a group that pushed their way on to the boat first and took up the small area under cover for the whole trip, never once moving from their seats. I got burned to a crisp and was in serious pain for a number of days. Be very careful.
    Same thing happened to us last year. For anyone going, make sure to bring sunscreen and apply constantly and wear a hat. The covered area only seats about 5 people so for the most part you'll be in the sun all the time. It's a great sailing trip. We loved it.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Chrisvec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    Posts
    262
    Good to know. Are those the only seats on the boat, or are there other areas to sit even though they be be exposed to the sun?
    9th trip to Aruba in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO