Aruba Beach

Thread: Tranquilo boat..can anyone help me?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Tranquilo boat..can anyone help me?

Ok, so I emailed the website and left a lenghty message 3 days ago, I have also written a post on this site looking for info on tranquilo...Anyone got any ideas? Maybe I have the wrong email, but if anyone has any info on this boat I would greatly appreciate it. We are looking for a private sail with 15-20 people.
    If anyone has an email address I would love to have it. Maybe the owner reads this site and will see my request....cindyo

Capt. Anthony is usually good about getting back to you right away - is this the email address you used?

E-mail: sail.tranquilo@setarnet.com
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Thanks ~Amy~, I just got a response from him. We're looking forward to planning a nice private sail....so, thanks, I am all set now ))

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Saw the Tranquillo this morning while having breakfast at Matthew's.

Liz, does the boat look big enuf for 15-20 people to go on it? We're planning something with the captain, but after looking at pictures online, it kinda looks small. Also, trying to find out if that boat has the capability to pick us up at the marina downtown, vs. 15 of us having to take cabs to the boat....we got a nice price, but, now that we've thought about it, its gona cost us another 80.00 or so to get us all there and back....
    Any thoughts...anyone?

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Liz, does the boat look big enuf for 15-20 people to go on it? We're planning something with the captain, but after looking at pictures online, it kinda looks small. Also, trying to find out if that boat has the capability to pick us up at the marina downtown, vs. 15 of us having to take cabs to the boat....we got a nice price, but, now that we've thought about it, its gona cost us another 80.00 or so to get us all there and back....
    Any thoughts...anyone?
    Did not look big enough for that many people.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Any thoughts...anyone?
    We've been on the Tranquilo many times and there is not alot of room to sit (regular seats) or be in the shade. We usually just sit up in the front on the deck but my hubby always complains that after a day of sailing he gets a little stiff from just sitting/laying on the deck area.

I'm pretty sure Anthony does have the capability of picking you up at the marina downtown.

Here is another option for you to look into but Strea's max number of people they'll take is 15:

http://www.streacharters.com/index.html
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

~Amy~, thanks so much ! I will follow up on that lead...cindyo

Baby beach, Spanish Lagoon for snorkeling, El Gaucho, Garufa's, Sean Jewelers, the north side
    We took a trip on the Tranquilo during our last visit to Aruba and had a wonderful time. My husband just called Anthony on his cell phone number listed on his site and spoke directly with him and was able to book our trip. We definitely reccomend Tranquilo - very relaxing and enjoyable.