Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TRANQUILO full day snorkel, sail and pea soup

Aruba since 1979

TRANQUILO full day snorkel, sail and pea soup

Kevin and Rebecca spent the better part of today on the Tranquilo.
    We asked them how it was and both of them said OMGOSH it was the best.
    Prior to them leaving, i reminded them to try Anthony's mother's "pea soup" and both K and R said "eew or yuk".
    When i asked if they tried the pea soup today Kevin said it was outstanding! He said the funny part was watching Anthony drive over in the zodiac to return his mothers pea soup pot to her.

So folks, if you are looking for an awesome drift snorkel, on an awesome boat, with an awesome crew and a delicious lunch.....try Tranquilo.

andrea

snorkle trip....

This a best , or, one of the best trips in Aruba, that you can wish for...and actually-can have one...We had a blast...few years back, myself, and my few friends-we were the only group on that boat(about 12 of us)....Try it...you`ll thank us later.

We've sailed with Tranquilo twice. Truly one of the island's best excursions.

Glad K & R enjoyed, what a wonderful day!

I thought I read somewhere on here that getting in/out of the boat was a little tricky if you're not "graceful"

Aruba since 1979
    Ya if you want to be graceful.......hoisting yourself into the small dinghy boat is not overly pretty from what i have been told........BUT there is plenty of assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by DSL24 View Post
    I thought I read somewhere on here that getting in/out of the boat was a little tricky if you're not "graceful"
    If you are referring to the dinghy after the drift snorkel I can say first hand it is the least graceful thing I have ever done. Having said that, the slim trim blonde who followed me, flopped aboard exactly the same way. Made me feel like a million bucks.

Graceful no?
    Doable yes.

good.. because I am NOT a slim/trim blonde nor am I graceful! But I am thinking of reserving this trip rather than the JP. My husband hates pea soup so I guess he's eating ham sandwiches

My husband hates pea soup so I guess he's eating ham sandwiches
    LOL, my dd did not like pea soup before she sailed with Captain Anthony either. Now she even eats dh's pea soup. The last time we sailed in June, they also served salmon salad sandwiches. Sandwiches are followed by fruit.

good.. because I am NOT a slim/trim blonde nor am I graceful! But I am thinking of reserving this trip rather than the JP. My husband hates pea soup so I guess he's eating ham sandwiches

DH is not trim (I would call him husky - his doctor calls him portly ) will he be able to get in the dingy??

We plan on going on this trip in September.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast