Aruba since 1979

Triathlon Oct 22 2017

http://www.aruba.com/things-to-do/challenge-aruba-2016

any of our forum members participating?

and
    Sunday Oct 22nd road closures
    click above link
    thank you tracey

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    There is always a bicycle and triathlon at Arashi Beach when we are there usually in beginning of December which is a pain to get to the beach. Does anyone know how we can find out the dates of these events. The triathlon on the beach is interesting and the bicycle race is usually just cars taking up space but you don't see anything really (starting & ending point). But I would love to know how to find out the schedule so I know what time to get to the beach or what time to avoid it.

Aruba since 1979
    i find nothing scheduled for december http://www.aruba.com/things-to-do/events

check this link every so often for updates

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    There is always a bicycle and triathlon at Arashi Beach when we are there usually in beginning of December which is a pain to get to the beach. Does anyone know how we can find out the dates of these events. The triathlon on the beach is interesting and the bicycle race is usually just cars taking up space but you don't see anything really (starting & ending point). But I would love to know how to find out the schedule so I know what time to get to the beach or what time to avoid it.