Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: trike bike tour

Thumbs up trike bike tour

We just get back after two beatiful week .That was our 9 years in Aruba. This year we did the best tour for us We enjoy it drive your own bike ,If you have the chance to stop in Aruba or stay in Aruba try it is a 3 hour tour with a guide see the web site www.trikes-aruba.com www.trikes-caribbean.com
    for $150.00 for two peoples that includ gas insurance every thing and they pick up any place .All the Family enjoy it .

Aruba since 1979
    the place gets rave reviews!!
    glad that you had fun.

i am not sure i would be brave enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by bertho View Post
    We just get back after two beatiful week .That was our 9 years in Aruba. This year we did the best tour for us We enjoy it drive your own bike ,If you have the chance to stop in Aruba or stay in Aruba try it is a 3 hour tour with a guide see the web site www.trikes-aruba.com www.trikes-caribbean.com
    for $150.00 for two peoples that includ gas insurance every thing and they pick up any place .All the Family enjoy it .

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Yes....our favorite tour we've taken in Aruba, can't wait to do it again!

Talking Trikes Tour

We did this tour this past Feb. and we loved it and can not wait to do it again next year ,which we have booked already, they are already booking for December.

I was wondering...
    How does this compare to the atv's? Lots written on this bb about some very, very serious accidents in the past. People falling off atv's and getting seriously injured. Is there a need for helmets? What kind of speed do these trikes go? Can you tip over?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    i can answer none of these questions except i did find that the website says helmets not required, but can be provided.

i am a bit anal and ocd re: safety.
    that being said, to me it looks more appealing and safer than an atv.

Q.4) Is wearing helmets required?
    Trikes are officially cars, therefore wearing a helmet is not required, but we can provide you with helmets if you prefer.

No you don't need a helmet you are not driving more then 30 milles some place and you have seatbelt for the people all back .They are shonwing you to drive before you are leaving with it. You are falling a jeep the guide .Is very fun the kid love it
    ginette

Thanks for the info. We would never do an ATV based on the seriousness of the accidents reported many, many times on this and other BB but the trikes seemed interesting.

Although for a car 30 miles is not fast but on a vehicle like a trike, it can seem faster than a car. Just wondering on the possibility of flipping like the ATV and the kind of trails they take you on. One of the concerns posters had with the ATV's was the travelling on the main highway as it was too dangerous.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    thanks ginette

so relatively safer feeling that an atv ?

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Thanks for the info. We would never do an ATV based on the seriousness of the accidents reported many, many times on this and other BB but the trikes seemed interesting.

Although for a car 30 miles is not fast but on a vehicle like a trike, it can seem faster than a car. Just wondering on the possibility of flipping like the ATV and the kind of trails they take you on. One of the concerns posters had with the ATV's was the travelling on the main highway as it was too dangerous.

Randi go on the web site lots of info on there, we go on this excursion everytime we are in Aruba, very safe ,they can not tip over they are 3 wheeled bike and the speeds you drive are no faster than the speed limit ,not fast at all,but they are powerful bikes.The tours are 3 hours with rest stops , not very many ppl in Aruba know of this Tour and they shuold, the owners are very nice ppl. Try it out you will love it,It is for the young and old.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast