Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: trike bike tour

palm beach, mangel halto for snorkling

I just spent 9 weeks in Aruba and I seen the trikes out alot and even had friends go on them. You will LOVE it. I can bet that will be the highlight of your trip.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: 47th trip in June 2015 and 48th trip in Nov 2015.

We did it a month ago and it really was one of the highlights of our trip. The trikes arrived at our hotel right on time with a great guide. The bikes are in great condition. My husband and another father drove, and the wives and kids sat in the back. It was a fabulous way to see the island and tour places we had never been before. At each stop, we could switch seats and bikes. Wear and bring lots of sunscreen. There is a trunk in one of the bikes if you have a bag. The men in our group knew how to drive dirt bikes and motorcyles but they said it was super easy and like driving an ATV. I guess if you know how to drive a standard, you can easily do this. We'll do it again.

My husband never drove a dirt bike or motorcycle......only cars. I guess as long as they do not go too fast we should be able to keep up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123