Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Trikes Aruba Tour

Thanks for the comments...booked the morning trip!! Looks like it'll be a hoot!!

banchi

Never take life too seriously...you'll never get out of it alive!!

I have done the trike tour about 6 times. I have a Goldwing in the states, so I love to ride. Over the years, when our kids come or other friends, we always take the trike tour. It is expensive, but its a memory of a lifetime. Do it once and then you will know what its like. Maybe cook in the room a few nights and then spurge on the trike tour. Aruba Bob
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    I have done the trike tour about 6 times. I have a Goldwing in the states, so I love to ride. Over the years, when our kids come or other friends, we always take the trike tour. It is expensive, but its a memory of a lifetime. Do it once and then you will know what its like. Maybe cook in the room a few nights and then spurge on the trike tour. Aruba Bob

wow you must hold the record, 6 x that is great!

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    We've got Trikes booked for our next trip in February. We've been wanting to do it for several years. It looks like a lot of fun.

I wanted to give a shout out to the fine folks at Trikes Aruba. Pam and I did the morning tour with Kim and Darrin and their friends Jack and Sue and two other couples. It was a blast. As some of you know, I drove for half of the trip and Pam drove the remainder. We both agreed that we will be doing it again, and Pam has let me know in no uncertain terms that we will each have our own trike next time. Fine by me. The rental experience and the tour were handled very professionally by a great group of guys. We look forward to the next time we can have our knees in the breeze!

We also did this tour a little over a week ago- so much fun! Walt talking about knees in the breeze reminds me that the top of my knees and a small spot on my left wrist got burned pretty bad- weird spots that I guess I never reapplied lotion to while out and about on the trike(I was the passenger). The two guides are really nice guys and were very interesting to talk to! I love hearing about growing up and living in Aruba!

Aruba since 1979
    Trikes Aruba Tour-fullsizeoutput_1377.jpg

you 2 look great!!!

glad that you went and had a blast.

waltvb and pam really had a god time as well!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12