Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bstnldy
  • 1 Post By arubacandy

Thread: UTVs are awesome!! I just found out about this new tour when I was there and.....

UTVs are awesome!! I just found out about this new tour when I was there and.....

Andicuri UTV Off-Road Safari

Hi everyone!

This is not those yellow jeeps from Depalm, nor the little ATVs... these are little two seaters a cross between ATVs and a Jeep! I never heard of this tour with all my research on this board so I probably overlooked it or just nobody that has been coming here like me had done it to pass on feedback. It's been around for a few months..

Seriously.. totally worth the money this trip was. I have been to most of the stops before since I've been to Aruba a bunch.. but .. taking these little things out in the outback for some dirt/play and fun with you and one other.. on a tour with other little utv's was sooooo fun. I am just a visitor from Boston that looks at Aruba as my second home when I can.. Hope this info helps!

My husband and I were in Aruba a few weeks, about our 10th trip and looking for something different to do one day, we had a BLAST !! My husband can't stop talking about how much fun it was!! We had Fabio for a tour guide and he was great!! We can't wait to go back next year to our second home too and go out on the tour again !! Definitely worth the money !!