Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: water park opening

Question water park opening

I read Gabriel's post on his blog about the water park at Eagle beach but didn't get much information about the projected opening? Perhaps, that is because no one seems to know!

Does anyone out there have any idea when the very much anticipated and delayed project might actually be open?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Alto Vista Chapel, Renaissance Island, Arashi Beach
    Heard it was opening this month.
    Sue

Next Aruba trip in

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Lisa, pretty site, can't get into though....Can you imagine how gastly that looks when you're driving down the highway...pink and blue camoflage

I just got back from LaCabana and belive me....it's such an eye sore to look at. It's all you see driving down that road behind LC - horrible. Although I'm sure the kids will love it. It just looks out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Lisa, pretty site, can't get into though....
    I think for now it is just a one page site. No info other than the splash upon entry.

just tried to get on also...nice cap't iguana !!!!
    if it keeps the kids happy and families don't have to trudge over to depalm island then i guess its okay.....

wonder if adults can do the slides??? i'm up for it, although with my luck I would fall off at the highest point and break some ribs....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    paul and i took a walk over and the security guard would not let us in :-) on sunday 25
    the slides are immense and scary looking.

i think if we ever go to that park (doubtful) the only slide we'd be brave enough to do would be the big yellow slide.

anywho, my comment is that i hope the Aruban citizens get to enjoy it at a reasonable price.

re: tourists in aruba
    so if one is spending say $250 per night to stay at say the radisson, that has a lovely pool and beach.................would that person break open the wallet to bring the kid(s) to morgans island at most likely $30 a head ??
    (that price is based on my best guesstimate)

bringing my situation back 10 yrs
    paul and i would be hardpressed to shell out the $$ for our son and his travel buddy to use a water park in aruba.
    our resort, lacabana has a great pool and an awesome beach

so, i think this waterpark is a highly speculative venture for the investors and i think that parent's will not be opening their wallets.

and lifeguards/monitors that are well trained in dealing with back and neck injuries?.................a whole other issue.
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    just tried to get on also...nice cap't iguana !!!!
    if it keeps the kids happy and families don't have to trudge over to depalm island then i guess its okay.....

wonder if adults can do the slides??? i'm up for it, although with my luck I would fall off at the highest point and break some ribs....

Yes, I agree Andrea. As nice as the waterpark may be, spending the money such as we are to stay at a resort to use the pool amenities as well as the beach and ocean, our family will save our visits to the waterpark for when we are "home" here in Georgia and the ocean is a 5 HOUR drive away.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I highly doubt these investors thought about the other water parks that we have in the USA. Who would go to that place when the Disney water parks are far superior, for that matter we have Water Country in NH. Anyway, we will not be going, so do not expect any pictures....Andrea, I would bet your guesstimation on the price is pretty accurate...$30.00 x 4 = $120.00 (that we won't be spending) ...cindyo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast