Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: water park opening

If the place is open when we get there I will take pix and post upon return...will also checke out the prices...I would think they would consider all of the above discussions when deciding on price. It is kind of dumb to pay 30/person, unless of course you don't have a waterpark at home nearby...or if you have enough money to waste letting your kids play at the park all day...problem with that is...as a parent do you have to pay to go in or will they give the kids wrist bands and the parents can sit at the bar/restaurants while the kiddies play...........geez, if they hired me I could have solved all their problems and made the island a great place for everyone !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Michele...no slides for you girl !

I think it will look like it is out of order since we are used to seeing the beauty of the island from the crazyness like US, but it will be great for family and for Aruba economy. We want Aruba to flourish and keep growing.

water park

My husband and I were there Dec 5th-10th.....we drove over to the water park and they told us they were open and that all the attractions were open...so we paid 50$ each and went in....but everything wasn't open...the wave pool wasn't running, and about 2/3 of the slides weren't open yet...I am not sure why...we went down one really cool slide though...unlike anything I have ever seen in the US....very scary...but it was fun...and then we went and asked for our money back...we are going back in March with our kids, and they have a neat little place for toddlers, so, we will go back becuase it is something different for the kids....but our first experience...not great....

My kids went over Christmas, by the way my son is 26, they said it was slow not many people and they felt it was dangerous, and coming from him that is a statement. He cut his arm and his girlfriend banged her leg. He said they really had no intentions of going back. Maybe it will get better maybe not.

The beach, Boca Prins & just about anywhere with my husband!
    We were there at the beginning of this month and from the street, it didn't look open. No water running on the slides. From at least what we saw, no people there either. Probably not the best thing to build on the island unfortunately.

Aruba since 1979
    we checked it out last week (tues dec 20)
    it was empty
    not one patron on premesis at noon time

there were a few employees milling about doing nothing
    andrea

bringing my situation back 10 yrs
    paul and i would be hardpressed to shell out the $$ for our son and his travel buddy to use a water park in aruba.
    our resort, lacabana has a great pool and an awesome beach

Our daughter and family were at the water park week of 1/18 and had a fabulous time. Cost was high, about $50/pp but they thought it was a better option for their family than the trip to depalm island. The park was not crowded, no lines for rides. Adults and children (10 & 4) enjoyed the slides. Said there are shaded areas and staff to take food orders.

I just returned , no one was there. I went by 4 or 5 times
    aruba lover 99

45 th trip coming soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12