Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By samanthalyn
  • 1 Post By Traceyd14
  • 1 Post By Jacki

Thread: Water sports

Water sports

Hello everyone! I'm wondering if jetskis and parasailing need to be booked ahead time ( before arrival ) for going in June? My fiance and I are set on doing both of these but I'm hesitant about booking them before hand just in case were not feeling it that day or it's not the best weather. Is it absolutely necessary ? I know June is super busy season.
    thanks !!

There is no need to book jet skis or parasailing ahead of time there are plenty of beach vendors n Palm beach and at least 1 on Eagle you can just walk up and book when you feel like it. You may have to wait or come back later if they already have people going but it's never terribly long.
    Just my opinion but I do not think the jet ski rentals are worth it. We have done at once and they have a designated area that you basically just ride back and forth in front of the hotels. There aren't any waves to jump or anything it's really just riding back and forth. You can play in each other's wakes but that's about it.

Aruba since 1979
    agree with tracey!

june is not especially superbusy.
    (comparing June to Winter months or christmas or carnival.........it is actually a bit quieter.)

Quote Originally Posted by samanthalyn View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm wondering if jetskis and parasailing need to be booked ahead time ( before arrival ) for going in June? My fiance and I are set on doing both of these but I'm hesitant about booking them before hand just in case were not feeling it that day or it's not the best weather. Is it absolutely necessary ? I know June is super busy season.
    thanks !!

There are also other fun things at the watersports rental places like Big Mable tube rides & paddle boards, kayaks, etc.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ