Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Arubalisa

Thread: Waverunner rental

Waverunner rental

Can anyone tell the best place to rent waverunner while in Aruba? Curious about prices also. Thanks!!!

If you are at Palm Beach, Aruba Watersports Center between the Riu and Radisson or Eagle Beach or the gents at the north end of the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort property. I think they work together anyway. Going price is $75 Double, 2 persons, 30 minutes or $60 Single, 1 person, 30 minutes.

be careful, all the vendors on the beach rent to any drunk moron.
    have seen and had experience with accidents, jetski and tubing the most injuries, my family no longer participates with these two water activities.

but if you're going to rent, aruba watersports deal with margerie

We rented from one of the vendors on Palm Beach but I can't remember which one. I found it quite boring and not worth the cost. As with most rentals they have a designated area that you basically just ride back and forth between 2 landmarks. They jet skis werent the fastest (according to my dh) and there really weren't many waves.

Aruba since 1979
    if i were to do some jet skiing, i would want to go to the downtown marina area and then up along the shore beyond the airport, the dump, the web plant, depalm, spanish lagoon and pull up to zeerovers for a cold drink and some shrimp.
    lots of sites to see and i bet it would not be boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    We rented from one of the vendors on Palm Beach but I can't remember which one. I found it quite boring and not worth the cost. As with most rentals they have a designated area that you basically just ride back and forth between 2 landmarks. They jet skis werent the fastest (according to my dh) and there really weren't many waves.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    if i were to do some jet skiing, i would want to go to the downtown marina area and then up along the shore beyond the airport, the dump, the web plant, depalm, spanish lagoon and pull up to zeerovers for a cold drink and some shrimp.
    lots of sites to see and i bet it would not be boring.
    Do you known of any tour operators or vendors that do this type of rental? That does sound fun

Aruba since 1979
    no, unfortunately i don't

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Do you known of any tour operators or vendors that do this type of rental? That does sound fun

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I throw out an air of caution... Check if insurance is available
    a good friend and his son each rented wave runners on Palm Beach
    they criss crossed back and forth in fun
    they also crashed into each other and had to pay for 2 wave runners.... Hel* of a vacation

Dd rented a jetski this past Sunday from the vendor at the north end of Eagle Beach at the Amsterdam Manor. $75 for the half hour and they were upfront about the replacement value of the jetski.