Aruba Beach

Thread: Weekend Trip ideas needed!

Weekend Trip ideas needed!

Hey everyone,
    This is my first post but ive been reading here for a while now...
    I am planning a trip to Aruba with my brother and our parents next weekend - we wont be there long (Friday at 10am till Sunday or Monday afternoon) but want to have a fun time and see some sites!
    Im kinda treating everyone on this trip, so i want some ideas on really really cheap places to go and explore - so i dont go broke...
    We like hiking and snorkling (i contacted arubabob for a snorkling trip) and arent sure where we are going to stay or if we should rent a car or go by bus...
    Ideas on the cheap?

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum
    you certainly will not have much time on island.

if you are truly looking for "on the cheap" then aruba public bus is the way to go.

free snorkeling at catalina cove area.

hiking on your own at the arikok national park or not so cheap is the half day hike using this place http://naturesensitivetours.com/

or spending time at the beach is always fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by konacj View Post
    Hey everyone,
    This is my first post but ive been reading here for a while now...
    I am planning a trip to Aruba with my brother and our parents next weekend - we wont be there long (Friday at 10am till Sunday or Monday afternoon) but want to have a fun time and see some sites!
    Im kinda treating everyone on this trip, so i want some ideas on really really cheap places to go and explore - so i dont go broke...
    We like hiking and snorkling (i contacted arubabob for a snorkling trip) and arent sure where we are going to stay or if we should rent a car or go by bus...
    Ideas on the cheap?