Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Weekly snorkel gear rentals?

Thanks Andrea J!!!

We travel with 5 sets of snorkel gear in one checked bag. I'm sure the rental places clean & disinfect well, but I still prefer to have my own
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I'm with Jacki on this one. We carry our own snorkel gear with us. I have seen the rental equipment "cleaned" and I prefer cleaning and maintaining our own. Plus prescription goggles add a whole new dimension to the underwater world and are easily available here in the states. Several snorkel tours have them also, like Black Pearl. I'm sure the purchase price of a nice set would be less than a weeks rental.

Thanks, everyone, for the helpful replies. After looking at the rates on a few of the Web sites linked here, we've decided to bring our own gear. Brady bear, I'd definitely use that pink equipment!

Quote Originally Posted by glewis View Post
    Thanks, everyone, for the helpful replies. After looking at the rates on a few of the Web sites linked here, we've decided to bring our own gear. Brady bear, I'd definitely use that pink equipment!
    I ordered mine on Amazon. It's the phantom aquatics brand was $39.99. It comes with snorkel mask, fins, and a mesh bag to carry it in. We have Amazon prime so it shipped in 2 days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12