Aruba Beach

Thread: Winery in Aruba

Winery in Aruba

I researched a winery in Aruba a while back and now I can't find it. Does anyone know if it is still around and the name of it? Has anyone toured it? Thank you!!

Smile Vino Vince (wine)

Quote Originally Posted by Vinaio View Post
    I researched a winery in Aruba a while back and now I can't find it. Does anyone know if it is still around and the name of it? Has anyone toured it? Thank you!!
    Vino Vince is the one I found on aruba.com

located in Santa Cruz (Sombre 22-A) where Vino Vince is produced, call Vincente Kock at 585 3995 or 567 6623. Visits are generally scheduled for Monday and Thursday at 10 am.

I really want to taste this wine!

I FINALLY found it!!!

There is really no info out there on this guys vineyard in Aruba. His name is Vincent Kock and his wine he makes is Vino Vince. It gives a location of Santa Cruz (Sombre 22-A).

Hoping that someone here has heard of it or even may have made the trip there to take the tour. Here's the link I found it under. Much thanks if anyone can help.
    http://www.aruba.com/ExploreAruba/Cu...lSectionLnk212

Guess I should have read my post first!!! I see you found the same link I did. We really want to go see this place but would like to get some feedback first if it's worth going to. Thanks for your reply!

anymore info on the winery? price/worth it?