Aruba Beach

Thread: Wobblers for fishing

Wobblers for fishing

I am planning on fishing from shore when I come 2nd week of Nov, I have never but read on the many forums that include some great info, wondering what brand of wobblers googled it and come up with many different styles from a crankbait to a piece of metal Any recommendatiopns would be greatly appreciated.

Along with any other info I would like to take my 15 year old daughter, from shore have 6-7' 4 piece rods and an array of fresh and saltwater tackle, fish the new jersey lakes and beaches, anyone coming to NJ would be happy to share information

Larry

Smile

Welcome to the board.

Sorry I can't help you out on shore fishing because I always go on a boat. Where are you staying? I see alot of people fishing on the docks by the Marriotts.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

My experience is to use floaters, anything that sinks will get caught up coral or rock on reel back. Squid is a good bait, any live bait if you can catch next to the piers will also work. My fishing has been from the high rise and towards the lighthouse. I haven't tried anything towards the airport or beyond, but will next time down.
    I also fish the Jersey shore, but after Sandy, it will be a long time getting back down there. Tight lines....