Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Any experience at Nikki Beach or Confessions?

Any experience at Nikki Beach or Confessions?

Does anyone have any experience with Nikki Beach or Club Confessions. Confessions has a facebook page and Nikki Beach has a website but they are not the most helpful in terms of getting nightlife info. Like Nikki Beach has some pics of parties they have had but are they open every night or weekend as like a club or just random hosted events b/c they don't have like a schedule posted or anything. Or if anyone knows what Confessions is like. I'm coming with group of 6 friends between 23-26 and last time I went neither was there. Any info would be nice.

I believe Nikki Beach is just open for events mostly...

I advise heading to Confession for one big reason ; it's part of the main nightclub area.

Meaning most decent clubs are within walking distance from each other there; 5 minutes max! Confession, Senor Frog's, South Beach Lounge, the newly opened Gusto, Upstairs are all close and part of the fun is hopping around that area and finding the ON place!

That area i mentioned should be open during the week as well, though obviously Friday and Saturday = much more fun!

Also, for afterhours clubbing usually Olde Molen at The Mill resort stays open after the others close, which is around 2 or 3.

Oh and there's also Palm Beach Plaza, there are some bars and stuff there but they usually close around 11 or 12 I think. Might be worth checking out as well though.

And a last tip; Aruban businesses and clubs for some reason tend to gravitate more towards Facebook as opposed to a decent website (it's a law in aruba that to be a business you need a terrible website). So try searching there if you need more info.
    Last edited by CJay; 02-12-2012 at 09:22 AM.

Aruba since 1979
    you comment about a "terrible website" is being sarcastic correct?
    please use the winking smilie or a rolling eyes smilie to indicate that.

maybe their websites are not managed and created by professionals.
    some/most non professional web design people that create a webpage are just not savvy in webpage design and administration.

Quote Originally Posted by CJay View Post
    I believe Nikki Beach is just open for events mostly...

I advise heading to Confession for one big reason ; it's part of the main nightclub area.

Meaning most decent clubs are within walking distance from each other there; 5 minutes max! Confession, Senor Frog's, South Beach Lounge, the newly opened Gusto, Upstairs are all close and part of the fun is hopping around that area and finding the ON place!

That area i mentioned should be open during the week as well, though obviously Friday and Saturday = much more fun!

Also, for afterhours clubbing usually Olde Molen at The Mill resort stays open after the others close, which is around 2 or 3.

Oh and there's also Palm Beach Plaza, there are some bars and stuff there but they usually close around 11 or 12 I think. Might be worth checking out as well though.

And a last tip; Aruban businesses and clubs for some reason tend to gravitate more towards Facebook as opposed to a decent website (it's a law in aruba that to be a business you need a terrible website). So try searching there if you need more info.

Quote Originally Posted by CJay View Post
    Any recommendation for a Mondays evening?

Aruba since 1979
    http://beach-aruba.com
    nikki beach is now called "reflexions"

there is contact information on the page i linked
    you may want to ask about monday evening scheduleQUOTE=Volker63;257751]Any recommendation for a Mondays evening?[/QUOTE]

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Nikky Beach, now Reflexions is very popular with cruisers, who are just there for the day. I've eaten dinner several times at Barefoot, which is next door, and while there was sometimes music coming from Nikky Beach, it never seemed to be "hopping".