Aruba Beach

Thread: Any Particularly "Special" Nights?

Any Particularly "Special" Nights?

My boyfriend and I are heading to Aruba on April 1st. He earned this trip as top sales associate so we will be going with several other people from his company and we are staying at the Hyatt. We are able to choose 3 excursions and most of the ones we want required an early morning wake up and if I dive, no drinking the night before!

My question is this; Are there any special nights of partying where we would not want to get up early the next morning or is EVERY night a party night? We need to book our excursions with his company by tomorrow.

I am also wondering if there is a favored night for booking a trip on the Kukoo Kunuku bus?

Thanks in advance!

Aruba since 1979
    i can only speak from my personal experience
    make certain that you do not book the kunukoo party bus the night before you go home

if some of your choices include Jolly Pirate and Tranquillo snorkel sails, go for it.
    Jolly is lively with lots of younger folks, with a rope swing, snorkeling, open bar.
    Tranquillo is also a snorkel adventure, lower key, with great snorkeling and only a few people.
    Both tours are fun.

IMO do not overschedule yourselves.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by pdxwindjammer View Post
    My boyfriend and I are heading to Aruba on April 1st. He earned this trip as top sales associate so we will be going with several other people from his company and we are staying at the Hyatt. We are able to choose 3 excursions and most of the ones we want required an early morning wake up and if I dive, no drinking the night before!

My question is this; Are there any special nights of partying where we would not want to get up early the next morning or is EVERY night a party night? We need to book our excursions with his company by tomorrow.

I am also wondering if there is a favored night for booking a trip on the Kukoo Kunuku bus?

Thanks in advance!

Wink

I DEFINITELY want to do that bus trip!! It sounds like a blast!

I am not looking for things to do during the day. As I mentioned we have 3 paid excursions. They are set up through my boyfriend's company so we don't have details of who the excursions are booked through. I am not a lay-around-on-the-beach-and-drink-all day type of travel so it seems having 3 half day excursions will be great for us

I know that I can't drink the night before I dive so I don't want to book the diving trip for a Friday morning if there is a big party going on somewhere on Thursday, for example.

Cheers!
    Last edited by pdxwindjammer; 02-22-2009 at 05:06 PM.