Aruba Beach

Thread: Anyone know where I can find David Cousins & The Equator Band week of Feb 19-26, 09?

The Paddock, Eagle Beach, High Rise, Orangestad, Charlies and any great restaurant experienes

Anyone know where I can find David Cousins & The Equator Band week of Feb 19-26, 09?

We will be in Aruba Feb 19-26,2009 and I am trying to find David Cousins & the Equator Band. Does anyone know where they will be playing for this paticular week? Will they be playing at all because it is Carnival? Also, was anyone at Carnival before and what is it like? Advice?

We were there last year at Carnival. The worst part was trying to drive and park. I would recommend taking the bus to get around. Katie

The Paddock, Eagle Beach, High Rise, Orangestad, Charlies and any great restaurant experienes
    Thanks Katie & Chris! does evrything shut down? do we need to get there real early to see parade?

This may be a bit of an odd question, but is this the same David Cousins that played with The Strawbs... (British 70's/80's band) ?

Just curious...
    Last edited by Mr. Ratt; 02-26-2009 at 02:53 PM.
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

We just got back last night 357 days to go! Just an FYI, we looked and looked for the Equator band while there because we really enjoy them. Well, when we had given up, they showed up to play at LaCabana (where we were staying) on Thursday night. This was the only night they played there. They were great..as usual!
    Connie
    Next Aruba trip in